Legendary New Orleans’ Death Metal masters OPPROBRIUM are ready to unleash their fifth full-length entitled “The Fallen Entities” via High Roller Records!
Death/Thrash pioneers and brothers Francis (Guitars, Vocals) and Moyses M. Howard (Drums), who brought you the worldwide critically acclaimed albums “Serpent Temptation,” “Beyond The Unknown,” “Discerning Forces” and “Mandatory Evac,” present their first studio release in 10 years and describe it as their most ambitious album to date.
Lyrically, “The Fallen Entities” will take you from a distant past to a present reality, while the songwriting goes to a new technical level with complex song structures and numerous tempo changes that the band is known for. So get ready, OPPROBRIUM is back and raise the bar once again!
* Formed in February 1986 as Incubus (Opprobrium’s old band name until 1999/2000).
* Recorded and produced by Opprobrium at their home studio in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and Lady Lake, Florida
* Mastered by Patrick W. Engel at Temple Of Disharmony Studios, Germany
* Cover artwork by Daniel Tyka
* Bass on this album by Francis M. Howard
1. Dark Days, Dark Times (3:57)
2. Creations That Affect (4:53)
3. Wicked Mysterious Events (5:25)
4. The Fallen Entities (5:19)
5. Throughout the Centuries (7:23)
6. Turmoil Under the Sun (4:56)
7. In Danger (5:05)
8. Obstructive Behaviour (4:46)
1987 – Supernatural Death (Demo)
1988 – Serpent Temptation (LP, MC (US only) MetalWorks UK)
1990 – Beyond the Unknown (Nuclear Blast)
1996 – Serpent Temptation – remake (Nuclear Blast)
2000 – Beyond the Unknown/Serpent Temptation (Digipak, N.B.)
2000 – Discerning Forces (Nuclear Blast)
2009 – Mandatory Evac (Metal Mind)
2015 – Beyond The Unknown: 25 Years Anniversary Reissue (Metal Mind/Nuclear Blast)
2016 – Serpent Temptation (1988 original/debut album – Relapse Records, Inc.)
2019 – The Fallen Entities (High Roller Records)
Read our review here.