One more deserved tribute to one of the most iconic guitarists ever: AC/DC’s Malcom Young who’s worldwide known for his unpayable services to rock/metal sonance and unique guitar playing.
The model is extremely simple as it is the famous honorable musician who inspired it. As the page says “Nicknamed “The Beast,” Malcolm certainly made the instrument his own, not least by removing two of the three pickups, stripping away the finish, and pounding out some of the hardest and most memorable rhythms the world has heard.”
G6131-MY, the official babe’s name, offers:
– “DIY” pickup routes with simulated screw holes
– Chrome switch plugs
– TV Jones® Power’Tron™ bridge pickup
– Double-cutaway chambered mahogany body with maple top
– Aged-white binding
– Bound ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and Neo-Classic™ thumbnails
– Gretsch ’60s Jet™ tailpiece
– Space-Control™ bridge, bone nut and Schaller® die-cast tuners
– Available in Aged Natural stain with black back and sides
– Thin-skin semi-gloss finish for a true “tour-worn” feel
Cost: $ 3,749.00
Click here for more information.