According to a report, more than 100 million users join Instagram – and, amongst them, almost 80% of people follow at least one business. Due to this reason, when it comes to social media marketing, most people tend to choose this platform over anything else.
But, how can you optimize your account and turn it into a viable source of ticket sales? Besides, how to get a lot of followers on instagram?
We have answered both of these questions in our article pretty elaborately. Hence, make sure to read it till the end and let us know about your verdict in the comment section!
How Do You Increase Your Follower Count On Instagram?
If you think it logically, the number of tickets you can sell will be directly proportionate to your overall follower count on Instagram. So, let’s address this issue first.
- Optimize your Instagram account as efficiently as possible. For example, add a bio, upload as many photos as possible, and place your business’s link within the same.
- Create a search-friendly username for your profile. This way, it will be easier for your audience to search and find you quickly.
- Adding at least four posts, whether it’s an image or a video, weekly is recommended for you. However, if you can, we’ll ask you to upload at least once daily.
- Ask your buyers to generate content regarding something they have bought from you. It will build a base of trust amongst others and prompt them to follow you.
- Share your content on Instagram with everyone, including Facebook, Twitter, and other social media account. It will increase your overall visibility even more.
How To Increase Your Ticket Sales On Instagram?
Promoting an event on Instagram is a piece of art. Hence, if you don’t really consider yourself to be the Picasso of it, make sure to go through our tips attentively!
Create A Lively Atmosphere
When it comes to organizing an event, you should always begin your promotional journey by uploading some gorgeous photos of it on Instagram. However, you cannot simply click the images and start uploading them out of nowhere.
You have to create a proper strategy. Here’s how you should do it.
- Create a color theme with regard to the essence of the event.
- Use custom hashtags, and add geolocation.
- Capture and share videos alongside the photos.
- Tag influencers who are associated with the ceremony.
Curate An Eye-Catching Ticket
Advertising on Instagram is all about keeping the user’s experience authentic and inline. But, it doesn’t mean that you’ll be lackluster when it comes to curating your ticket. Make sure to create something that will grab the attention of anyone who sees it.
Also, don’t forget to –
- Use a third-party tool to create an advertisement.
- Utilize A/B testing to look for something that resonates with your audience and include it in your ad.
- Opt for a dedicated dashboard to complete the whole procedure even more efficiently.
Get To Instagram Stories
If you want to share the best happenings of your event, you can try showcasing them through your Instagram posts. Nonetheless, when it comes to sharing what’s happening right now, Instagram stories can be your savior.
To make things interesting, you can either share 10-second clips or string a series of snapshots together and share them. You may also create an inline story to make the event look even livelier than usual.
Include Influencers In Your Post
If you consider Instagram to be a marketing ecosystem, the influencers of the platform will be at the top of it. Therefore, if you want to turn your event into a success, you will need to make them a part of your marketing campaign.
If you’re already working with someone, it’ll be easier for you to arrange the strategy. Nevertheless, if you aren’t, you may have to spend a little bit of money on hiring someone.
Finally, if you want to make your audience “really excited” for the event, we’ll ask you to share giveaways. Make sure to create a contest and tag people to let them know about it. Also, don’t forget to make it a “free-for-all” competition for better engagement.
When it comes to creating an event, advertising for the same on Instagram would be the best option for you. Make sure to follow these tips to take care of this issue efficiently.