Graphic designer Alex Kerski performed SLIPKNOT‘s “Psychosocial” during a recent episode on The Voice of Germany.
You can check out his performance below.
Some more videos from singing contests:
- Guy Performs METALLICA Song On ‘The Voice’
- Dude Performs SYSTEM OF A DOWN’s ‘Aerials’ On Ukrainian The Voice
- 15-Year-Old Girl Sings MÖTLEY CRÜE’s ‘Live Wire’ On ‘American Idol’
- Watch Duet Performance Of METALLICA’s ‘Sad But True’ On The Voice Russia
- Girl Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Psychosocial’ On The Voice (Video)
Dude Performs RAMMSTEIN’s ‘Du Hast’ On The Voice (Video)
- Dude Wins The Voice Australia With LINKIN PARK’s ‘Numb’ Performance
- Dude Performs MOTÖRHEAD On The Voice (Video)
- Watch Two Guys Perform DROWNING POOL’s ‘Bodies’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs RAMMSTEIN’s ‘Ausländer’ On The Voice (Video)
- Dude Performs JUDAS PRIEST’s ‘Painkiller’ On The Voice (Video)
- Girl Performs SYSTEM OF A DOWN’s ‘Lonely Day’ On The Voice (Video)
- Man Performs RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE’s ‘Killing In The Name’ On The Voice (Video)
- Kid Performs METALLICA’s ‘Enter Sandman’ On The Voice
- Kid Performs AC/DC’s ‘T.N.T’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs PANTERA’s ‘Walk’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs METALLICA’s ‘Enter Sandman’ On The Voice
- Guy Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Wait And Bleed’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Spit It Out’ On The Voice
- Girl Performs LAMB OF GOD’s ‘Ghost Walking’ On The Voice Of Germany (Video)
- Dude Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Psychosocial’ On ‘The Voice’ (Video)
- This Dude Nails NECROPHAGIST’s ‘Stabwound’ On The Voice Québec (Video)
- Girl Performs BRING ME THE HORIZON Song On Bulgaria’s The Voice
- Boy Performs NIRVANA’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ On Ukraine’s The Voice
- Dude Performs CHELSEA GRIN’s ‘Crewcabanger’ On The Voice Of Mongolia
In a new interview with Eddie Trunk, SLIPKNOT frontman Corey Taylor says that fans could expect new music from the band “in the next month or so.”
On new SLIPKNOT album, Corey said: “It’s pretty much done. I’d say it’s probably about 80 percent done. We’re finishing up some music. I’ve got a couple more songs to sing. However, I will say this: don’t be surprised if in the next month or so you hear something new.”
During a recent interview with Consequence of Sound, Taylor said about new album: “It’s an expansion of where we were at on We Are Not Your Kind. This band has always prided itself on expanding boundaries, expanding our musical vision. It’s got the heavy… There’s so many different elements on this one, man, that let’s just say I’m really excited to get the vocals on it. I’ve got all the lyrics written and whatnot. I’m starting to fine-tune everything. It’s gonna be interesting, man.
He continued: “I think I talked about it somewhere else where this is the first time in a long time on a SLIPKNOT album where I’m not just talking about things from my point of view; I’m trying to look at things from other people’s point of view and tell different stories again. I’m kind of getting back to that, and it feels very freeing. It’s very liberating, man. And it’s gonna be rad. There’s a couple of songs on here that people are gonna be, like… There’s definitely some pit openers that are gonna f*cking freak people out. It’s gonna be rad.”
In a previous interview with 93X radio station, SLIPKNOT percussionist M. Shawn “Clown” Crahan said about the new album: “I believe that this album is… It’s God music, man. It’s the center of the beast for me. This is a whole other element. We as a band have been trying to facilitate certain ideas in recording and songwriting. Songwriting isn’t always just giving our fans ‘Psychosocial’s and ‘Surfacing’s — without saying it, sometimes we can write those songs in our sleep; it’s so in us. It’s what we don’t know and what we don’t know how to pull out is what is the love for humanity. I wanna make a difference.
“I don’t do a lot of charity because I believe what I’m doing onstage is my charity. It’s bringing everyone together for a night.
“I just think what we’re doing now is really… There’s a lot of things going on. One, we’re getting off our label [after the release of new LP]. And I feel free. It’s got nothing to do with what’s next. It’s just got to do with, ‘Get the hell away from me.’”
He went on to say that the new SLIPKNOT album will “hopefully” be released this year. “But we still have a lot of time to complete this,” he said. “We’re hoping to be done by the end of July.”
SLIPKNOT released their latest album, We Are Not Your Kind, on August 9, 2019 via Roadrunner Records. Album was once again recorded at a Los Angeles studio with producer Greg Fidelman, who engineered and mixed SLIPKNOT‘s 2004 album Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses) and helmed 2014’s .5: The Gray Chapter.