During one of the recent episodes on The Voice of Germany, here’s a man performing RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE classic “Killing In The Name.”
Watch his performance below.
Some more videos from singing contests:
- Kid Performs METALLICA’s ‘Enter Sandman’ On The Voice
- Kid Performs AC/DC’s ‘T.N.T’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs PANTERA’s ‘Walk’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs METALLICA’s ‘Enter Sandman’ On The Voice
- Guy Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Wait And Bleed’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Spit It Out’ On The Voice
- Girl Performs LAMB OF GOD’s ‘Ghost Walking’ On The Voice Of Germany (Video)
- Dude Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Psychosocial’ On ‘The Voice’ (Video)
- This Dude Nails NECROPHAGIST’s ‘Stabwound’ On The Voice Québec (Video)
- Girl Performs BRING ME THE HORIZON Song On Bulgaria’s The Voice
- Boy Performs NIRVANA’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ On Ukraine’s The Voice
- Dude Performs CHELSEA GRIN’s ‘Crewcabanger’ On The Voice Of Mongolia
If you got to see RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE and WU-TANG CLAN on tour together back in 1997, then you’re one lucky doggie. Unfortunately, this tour was cut short when the WU-TANG were forced to pulled out because of conflicts.
I think it’s a great thing for RAGE to be reunited. Tom [Morello] and Zack [de la Rocha] getting back together and Coachella’s gonna be exciting. If the stars line up right, when they finish that Coachella one, they need to hook up with Wu-Tang and finish that tour we never finished.
When asked if he was serious about this idea, RZA said a RAGE and WU-TANG tour would be a perfect match:
I think right now, the way the times are, we need RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE. It’s a perfect time for them, perfect energy for them and we think the climate is right for Rage like the climate is right for WU-TANG. Let’s rock the world.
However, fans don’t seem to be pleased with this idea, suggesting tha RAGE go on tour with either TOOL, SYSTEM OF A DOWN, NINE INCH NAILS, PRIMUS or MINISTRY instead of WU-TANG; the latter of the two are currently supporting SLAYER on their final U.S. tour. RAGE, TOOL and PRIMUS have actually toured together once before, when they, along with ALICE IN CHAINS, were all part of the Lollapalooza tour back in 1993.
Other than two appearances at Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California this coming April, the only live appearances RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE currently have on their schedule are three shows in the Southwestern U.S., which will take place the month before.