The band’s adventure begins in 2012 with Jo (lead guitarist) and Loïc (drummer). Jo devotes himself to the composition of several tracks Heavy Metal oriented in order to prepare an album. Loïc joins him quickly in order to start structuring the whole. Their disappointment at the difficulty to find motivated musicians who meet their requirements leads them to put their project on stand by. It is during the second half of 2016 that they decide to relaunch the machine.
In a few weeks, Guillaume (bass guitar), Chris (guitar) and finally Ben (vocals) complete the line-up. United by the same influences (Alter Bridge, Creed, Iron Maiden or Guns n’ Roses to name a few), the band offers a powerful and melodic Rock US, accompanied by English texts highlighted by melodious singing lines. After a year of preparation, Bad Whispers release in December 2017 its first EP (4 tracks CD) of which is extracted the clip “Your Ride.” With this first EP, Bad Whispers begin to perform on different stages and festivals to present their universe to the public.
After very positive feedback from the audience and social networks, whether on their stage performances or on their 4 tracks EP, Bad Whispers don’t stop there and starts up the challenge to release its first album. After a few months of readying and recording the first album, the band goes back on stage and releases their first 13 tracks album “Burn Out.” A first clip “Burn Out” is also available on Youtube. Let’s talk about the members :
– Ben will be the last to join the band at the end of 2016. He quickly becomes the masterpiece of Bad Whispers. With his powerful voice, out of the ordinary, he will immediately give a new dimension to the compositions by proposing lines of melodious and captivating singing.
– Jo is behind the project with Loïc. Real composer and bathed in music since childhood, he creates the basis of the pieces, sublimated by the rest of the group. He mixes and masters the 1st album BURN OUT.
– Chris is really passionate about music. Always enthusiastic and hardworking, his guitar playing brings harmony to the powerful riffs offered by Bad Whispers. He is at the origin of all the visuals of the 1st album BURN OUT.
– Loïc is used to making music with Jo for many years. It is him who will push him to develop his compositions. With his powerful game, he brings the rage and dynamism of the Bad Whispers titles.
– Perfectionist, Guillaume gives all the breadth of Bad Whispers. Each note of bass transports us into a particular universe that we don’t want to get out of. Real technician, it’s a bit the “Swiss knife” of the band.
Read our review here.