Below you can watch a girl performing SLIPKNOT‘s “Psychosocial” on The Voice Myanmar 2020.
Let us know what you think about her performance in the comments below!
Some more videos from singing contests:
- Dude Performs RAMMSTEIN’s ‘Du Hast’ On The Voice (Video)
- Dude Wins The Voice Australia With LINKIN PARK’s ‘Numb’ Performance
- Dude Performs MOTÖRHEAD On The Voice (Video)
- Watch Two Guys Perform DROWNING POOL’s ‘Bodies’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs RAMMSTEIN’s ‘Ausländer’ On The Voice (Video)
- Dude Performs JUDAS PRIEST’s ‘Painkiller’ On The Voice (Video)
- Girl Performs SYSTEM OF A DOWN’s ‘Lonely Day’ On The Voice (Video)
- Man Performs RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE’s ‘Killing In The Name’ On The Voice (Video)
- Kid Performs METALLICA’s ‘Enter Sandman’ On The Voice
- Kid Performs AC/DC’s ‘T.N.T’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs PANTERA’s ‘Walk’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs METALLICA’s ‘Enter Sandman’ On The Voice
- Guy Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Wait And Bleed’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Spit It Out’ On The Voice
- Girl Performs LAMB OF GOD’s ‘Ghost Walking’ On The Voice Of Germany (Video)
- Dude Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Psychosocial’ On ‘The Voice’ (Video)
- This Dude Nails NECROPHAGIST’s ‘Stabwound’ On The Voice Québec (Video)
- Girl Performs BRING ME THE HORIZON Song On Bulgaria’s The Voice
- Boy Performs NIRVANA’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ On Ukraine’s The Voice
- Dude Performs CHELSEA GRIN’s ‘Crewcabanger’ On The Voice Of Mongolia
SLIPKNOT‘s “Unsainted” single was recently certified gold by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association Of America) on October 7 for accumulating 500,000 certified units.
One equivalent song unit is equal to a single digital song sale, or 150 on-demand audio and/or video streams, according to the RIAA.
“Unsainted” is taken from SLIPKNOT‘s latest album, We Are Not Your Kind, which was released on August 9, 2019 via Roadrunner Records. Album was once again recorded at a Los Angeles studio with producer Greg Fidelman, who engineered and mixed SLIPKNOT‘s 2004 album Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses) and helmed 2014’s .5: The Gray Chapter.
We Are Not Your Kind sold 118,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in its first week of release to land at position No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart. Furthermore, the album made an impact worldwide with No. 1 debuts in the United Kingdom, Mexico, Australia, Canada, Japan, Ireland, Belgium, Portugal and Finland, as well as Top 5 debuts in Germany, France, Norway, Italy, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Poland, Spain and New Zealand.