Below you can watch 16-year-old Lúcia Muniz performing SYSTEM OF A DOWN song “Lonely Day” on Brazilian version of The Voice.
She reportedly finished on 2nd place in 2019 season of The Voice.
You can watch the video below.
Some more videos from singing contests:
- Man Performs RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE’s ‘Killing In The Name’ On The Voice (Video)
- Kid Performs METALLICA’s ‘Enter Sandman’ On The Voice
- Kid Performs AC/DC’s ‘T.N.T’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs PANTERA’s ‘Walk’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs METALLICA’s ‘Enter Sandman’ On The Voice
- Guy Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Wait And Bleed’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Spit It Out’ On The Voice
- Girl Performs LAMB OF GOD’s ‘Ghost Walking’ On The Voice Of Germany (Video)
- Dude Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Psychosocial’ On ‘The Voice’ (Video)
- This Dude Nails NECROPHAGIST’s ‘Stabwound’ On The Voice Québec (Video)
- Girl Performs BRING ME THE HORIZON Song On Bulgaria’s The Voice
- Boy Performs NIRVANA’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ On Ukraine’s The Voice
- Dude Performs CHELSEA GRIN’s ‘Crewcabanger’ On The Voice Of Mongolia
SYSTEM OF A DOWN, FAITH NO MORE and KORN have been teasing the same mysterious image of an astronaut jumping through space via their social media on January 31st. All three bands are also teasing a reveal this coming Monday, February 03rd.
SYSTEM OF A DOWN drummer John Dolmayan Kerrang! magazine about band‘s inability to make new music.
“Unfortunately, it’s not something that’s in my control,” John said. “I wanted to make an album in 2007… and 2009… and 2012… and 2015… and 2018, and we’d have been making an album now if it was up to me. As long as we were making music that we felt was of the same quality, there was no reason to stop making records, but not everybody in the band shares my mindset for whatever reason.