IRON MAIDEN’s JANICK GERS Accidentally Throws Guitar At The Crowd (Video)

Janick Gers Throws Guitar

During their recent show in San Antonio, Texas, IRON MAIDEN‘s Janick Gers accidentally threw his guitar at the crowd.

As the final moments of the the band’s set were approaching, Gers started swinging his guitar and in one moment guitar slips away and hits towards the crowd.

Eventually, crowd returned guitar to Janick so he can continue with his ritual.

Watch the video below.

Earlier this month, Bruce Dickinson was forced to stop IRON MAIDEN‘s concert at the Tacoma Dome in Washington after he noticed a fan being beaten by ‘ten security guards’ at the front.

“We’ve got an IRON MAIDEN fan backstage who’s had the sh*t kicked out of him by ten security guards,” Bruce addressed the crowd.

“I saw one security guard lean over the barrier and punch a kid half his size in the face four times.”

“There were ten people. TEN people!”, he continued. This is not the f*cking Mixed Martial Arts. If it was the Mixed Martial Arts you’d have a referee y’know. This is not that.

“We’ve played to several hundred thousand people so far on this tour. This is the first time anything like this has happened. I don’t know if this happens in this building all the time, I don’t know if this is an act of f*cking madness, and I hope that kid is getting hospital treatment now because he’s bleeding from head wounds. I hope that kid takes this building to the f*cking cleaners.”

However, Tacoma Dome staff told KIRO 7 they received multiple complaints at the concert about “an overly aggressive individual who when addressed, physically attacked a security professional,” marketing director Tammi Bryant said Friday in a statement.

She said the fan was arrested by Tacoma police for investigation of assault after security guards “engaged to remove (him).”

Tacoma police and officer Loretta Cool said the fan was a 26-year-old man from Boise, Idaho.

The Tacoma Police Department told TMZ the fan was intoxicated and causing problems with other fans, and when he was asked to leave, he refused.

He then allegedly punched a security guard, who called for police assistance. He was then removed and cited for the alleged assault — and he declined medical aid.