World-renowned SLAYER drummer Paul Bostaph is offering online lessons for students of all skill levels.
The 58-year-old musician took to his Instagram to share a short video announcing his offer.
Alongside his video message, he wrote:
“Learn the skills you need to succeed in your New Year’s drumming goals!
“This is a special offer for drummers who want to kick off 2023 by getting a one hour, online lesson with me to improve your double bass, hand technique and/or any other aspect of your drumming. I teach beginners, novices or any more advanced skillset . If you’re a guitar player and want to pick my brain, that works too. Looking forward to talking drums and sharing knowledge with you all!
“Some things you may be interested in:
– Build your understanding of coordination, rhythm and timing
– Improve knowledge of drums and experiment with your set up
– Play rudiments to build hand coordination
– Play a rock or metal groove
– Play complex hand and foot patterns
– Get a breakdown of some of my signature drum fills or metal grooves
“Head over to my website to book your lesson with me. Select the New Years Special and enter code: 2023KICKOFF at checkout.”
SLAYER played its final show of their farewell tour in November 2019 at the Forum in Los Angeles. One day later, Kerry King‘s wife, Ayesha King, said that there is “not a chance in hell” that the thrash metal icons will reunite for more shows.