Crawling from the gutters of Perth, Western Australia in 2014, UNRAVEL exhume the brutally-primal sledge hammer of Old School Death Metal and ravage it with the violent, political
consciousness of Grindcore and Hardcore Punk to sonically smack the heck out of punters in their path.
The debut album “Eras Of Forfeit,” garned with an amazing artwork by renowned artist Dan Seagrave, was tracked in the band’s hometown by Cam Murphy at Opaque Recording, mixed
by Taylor Young at The Pit Recording Studios (Nails, Xibalba, Twitching Tongues etc) and mastered by Brad Boatright at Audiosiege (Obituary, Poison Idea, Gehenna, High On Fire etc).
UNRAVEL has been privileged thus far to have toured Australia nationally with The Black Dahlia Murder (USA) and Putrid Pile (USA) as well as supported the likes of Cattle Decapitation (USA), The Acacia Strain (USA), Kublai Khan (USA), Parkway Drive (AU), Psycroptic (AU), Hexis (DK), Hierophant (IT), Sadist (USA), Odio (USA) and many more.
Click here to stream “Fostering The Festering Spawn.”
Read our review here.
* Limited Transparent Red/Black Marbled Vinyl incl. DIN A1 Poster (59,4 x 84,1 cm) with Cover Artwork by Dan Seagrave (limited to 100 copies worldwide)
* Black Vinyl incl. DIN A1 Poster (59,4 x 84,1 cm) with Cover Artwork by Dan Seagrave (limited to 200 copies worldwide)
* Download & Stream
1. Arbitraitor (2:13)
2. No Validation For Violation (1:38)
3. Reign Of Wasps (2:13)
4. Carcinogenesis (1:52)
5. Sycophant (3:29)
6. Isle Of Rot (2:38)
7. Perpetual Servitude (0:45)
8. Scorched (1:52)
9. Fostering The Festering Spawn (1:10)
10. Mortals’ Thirst (1:09)
11. Vermankind (3:41)
Drums – Ben
Guitar/Vocals – James
Guitar/Vocals – Shaun
Bass – Sean
Eras of Forfeit LP/CD (2018)
Ash Mouth/Unravel Split 7″ (2017)
Final Dawn EP 7″ (2016)
Demo C/S (2015)