During one of this year’s episodes on Belgian’s The Voice, contestant Angelo performed BLACK SABBATH classic “Paranoid.” You can check out his performance below.
Some more videos from singing contests:
- Guy Performs METALLICA Song On ‘The Voice’
- Dude Performs SYSTEM OF A DOWN’s ‘Aerials’ On Ukrainian The Voice
- 15-Year-Old Girl Sings MÖTLEY CRÜE’s ‘Live Wire’ On ‘American Idol’
- Watch Duet Performance Of METALLICA’s ‘Sad But True’ On The Voice Russia
- Girl Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Psychosocial’ On The Voice (Video)
Dude Performs RAMMSTEIN’s ‘Du Hast’ On The Voice (Video)
- Dude Wins The Voice Australia With LINKIN PARK’s ‘Numb’ Performance
- Dude Performs MOTÖRHEAD On The Voice (Video)
- Watch Two Guys Perform DROWNING POOL’s ‘Bodies’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs RAMMSTEIN’s ‘Ausländer’ On The Voice (Video)
- Dude Performs JUDAS PRIEST’s ‘Painkiller’ On The Voice (Video)
- Girl Performs SYSTEM OF A DOWN’s ‘Lonely Day’ On The Voice (Video)
- Man Performs RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE’s ‘Killing In The Name’ On The Voice (Video)
- Kid Performs METALLICA’s ‘Enter Sandman’ On The Voice
- Kid Performs AC/DC’s ‘T.N.T’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs PANTERA’s ‘Walk’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs METALLICA’s ‘Enter Sandman’ On The Voice
- Guy Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Wait And Bleed’ On The Voice
- Dude Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Spit It Out’ On The Voice
- Girl Performs LAMB OF GOD’s ‘Ghost Walking’ On The Voice Of Germany (Video)
- Dude Performs SLIPKNOT’s ‘Psychosocial’ On ‘The Voice’ (Video)
- This Dude Nails NECROPHAGIST’s ‘Stabwound’ On The Voice Québec (Video)
- Girl Performs BRING ME THE HORIZON Song On Bulgaria’s The Voice
- Boy Performs NIRVANA’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ On Ukraine’s The Voice
- Dude Performs CHELSEA GRIN’s ‘Crewcabanger’ On The Voice Of Mongolia
During a recent interview with U.K.’s Metro, original BLACK SABBATH drummer Bill Ward says that he is “in contact” with the other members of the band, more than four years after they completed their final tour without him.
Ward said: “I talked to Ozzy [Osbourne] two nights ago. A lot of things have crossed between us and there’s new boundaries that I’ve had to build, but I don’t think any less of them. I’ve been working with Tony [Iommi] since 1964 when I was 16 years old. They’re my brothers and I love them.”
As for the possibility of him reuniting with SABBATH again at some point in the near future, Ward said: “As far as I’m concerned, the book’s never closed with SABBATH. I’m writing like a demon, I’m living life.
“My biggest contention has been, ‘Let’s make another album.’ Nothing live necessarily, because I’m looking at what I can realistically do. The way I play the drums, it’s becoming tougher as I get older. I haven’t spoken to the guys about it, but I have talked to a couple of people in management about the possibility of making a recording. Which I can do safely, even with COVID around. I can lay track at my studio in Los Angeles. I’m very open-minded about doing something like that.”
Earlier this year during an interview with The Mercury News, Iommi was asked if he thinks there is any possibility for BLACK SABBATH to ever perform again.
“I wouldn’t think so,” he responded. “But it’s a strange thing with SABBATH — how many times we thought we were with Ozzy [Osbourne], then we had [Ronnie James] Dio, then back to Ozzy, then Dio again, and then Ian Gillan and Tony Martin and Dio and back to Tony Martin. It’s gone backwards and forwards at different stages. So, you just never know.
“I think it’s highly unlikely that we’d get back onstage again,” Iommi added. “It certainly wouldn’t be touring. We’d only do so many shows, if anything. I would like to play with the guys again. But I can’t see that happening.